Due to the location in the buffer zone of the Góry Stołowe National Park
Please observe quiet hours between 22:00 and 6:00.
We are very grateful for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which are intended to ensure the peace and security of all our Guests’ stay.
- “Silent Struga” Cottages are rented per day. The day of stay lasts from 15:00 on the day of arrival until 11:00 on the day of departure.
- If the Lessee does not vacate the cottage by 11:00 a fee amounting to one day’s rent will be charged.
- The request for an extended stay is subject to the availability of cottages.
- Arrival before 15:00 is possible only after prior agreement with the Lessor;
- Cicha Struga rents a cottage for a maximum of 8 (eight) people.
- The lease agreement is concluded at the time of making a reservation by payment of the deposit – the outstanding amount for the stay is payable on the day of commencement of the lease or 14 days in advance. Unless otherwise agreed, failure to pay on the above-mentioned dates will result in cancellation of the reservation and the paid deposit will be forfeited;
- Failure to pay the deposit, after booking within 24 hours is tantamount to cancellation;
- Cicha Struga has quiet hours from 22:00 to 6:00.
- In the event of an early cancellation by the Lessee, the fee is non-refundable. The Lessee may change the reservation date at least 45 days in advance.
- Guests are obliged to use the cottage in accordance with its properties and purpose. Guests are not permitted to redecorate or change the interior. The technical condition of the equipment and aesthetics of the cottage and its surroundings cannot be, on the day of acceptance by the Lessor, in a deteriorated condition in relation to the condition in which the cottage was handed over to the Lessee.
- The Lessee should notify Cicha Struga of the occurrence of any damage immediately after it has been discovery.
- Cicha Struga shall not be financially liable for left or unsecured belongings of the Guests and persons staying in the cottage and on the property, nor shall it be liable for resulting consequences of accidents.
- Cichs Struga is not responsible for damage or loss of the guest’s car whilst in the Cicha Struga Car Park (the Car Park is unguarded)
- The Guests of Cicha Struga shall bear liability for any kind of damage of equipment and technical devices arising from his or her fault or of the fault of third parties visiting.
- Each time when leaving the cottage, the Lessee should check whether all valuable items belonging to the Lessee have been taken.
- The tenant may not transfer the cottage to any third parties, even if the period for which he or she paid the fee for the stay has not expired.
- Persons not registered in a cottage should not stay in rented cottages. In the event of using the lease by persons other than those declared by the Lessee, the Lessee will be obliged to cover the costs of renting a cottage for this person according to the price list per day.
- Cicha Struga provides its Guests with wood for the fireplace according to the price list
- The Lessor allows the possibility of the Tenant’s arrival with a pet, however, such accommodation requires prior information and consent of the Lessor and the payment of a fee according to the price list for the stay of each pet. This fee is added to the price of the and is subject to a deposit.
- In Cicha Struga we charge a deposit according to the price list / cottage for the entire stay. The costs of any damage shall be charged the person named on the rental agreement jointly and severally with the person making the deposit, if the former is not the same person as the latter.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors. Failure to comply will result in a Contractual Penalty in the amount of PLN 5000 (say: five thousand PLN 00/100);
- In Cicha Struga there is a total ban on starting fires with the exception of places designated for this purpose – FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN A PENALTY IN THE AMOUNT OF PLN 5,000.00 (say: FIVE THOUSAND PLN 00/100).
- It is forbidden to use open flames;
- The guest undertakes to observe the rules of social coexistence, including the peace and rest of others.
- The Guest, at the time of receiving the keys to the cottage, is obliged to pay a deposit in accordance with the price list;
- The deposit shall be refunded to the Lessee in the event of no damage to the subject of the lease and its equipment immediately after returning keys to the cottage, especially in terms of the content of Paragraphs 4, 5, 6 and 7. If damage has been found and the deposit does not cover the damage, the Lessee undertakes to cover the damage in full as per the costs of its removal, on the day of returning the keys to the cottage or within three days from the date when the Lessor determined the cost of repairing the damage or restoring to original condition.
- Personal items left in the cottage by Guests will be returned at their expense to the indicated address after contacting Cicha Struga and paying the courier fee in advance.
- In the absence of a request to return lost items, they will be stored for 1 month, and then removed from Cicha Struga.
- Temporary power outages resulting from a failure at the supplier may not be the basis for any claims of the Guests against Cicha Struga;
- Cicha Struga only accepts well behaved dogs, we do not accept fighting dogs, the pet fee is as per the price list /per stay.
- It is prohibited to allow pets run free on the premises.
- The dog must be taken outside of the premises for a walk to go potty.
- Clean up after your pet. We also guest children who like to play outside. Please contact us by phone or e-mail prior to bringing your pet. We do not accept dangerous breeds and puppies under 8 months old. A vaccination booklet is required for inspection.
- The behaviour of the Guests of the Cicha Struga should not disturb the peace of other Guests. Improper conduct may result in the refusal to provide further services to the person who violates this rule, together with the duty to settle the financial obligation for the entire stay.
- The additional fee for cleaning the cottage is as per the price list.
- In the event of cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable.
Each Guest of Cicha Struga accepts these Terms and Conditions without reservation and undertakes to comply with their provisions.
The Terms and Conditions are available on the website: www.cichastruga.pl and in each Cicha Struga cottage.